Sunday 21 December 2014

[Translation] Hara's messages on Miracle Fansite [2014.12.05][2014.12.16][2014.12.17]

2014.12.05

Title: Ah and !!!!!

29th Dec noon, all 8 episodes will be broadcast....!!!!
You didn't know it????
HaHaHaHa
To sit down for 8 episodes, what to do if there's buttock pain? Now it's time to get worried.... ㅠ_ㅠ]

2014.12.16

All members of the Miracle family, I am here to advertise..

The Hara's On&Off poster which I had been waiting for has finally come out.
Should I put more effort in publicizing?
I plan to promote it hard before the broadcast.. Help me.. HaHaHa TT TT
Even to the extent of not resting..

From substantial content to selfies HaHaHa.. If you keep looking forward to..
There will be more interesting things, stay tuned!!

2014.12.17

7 whole hours!!!

Everyone from the Miracle family, hello.
Reality show and me for a whole 7 hours!!!
Just like in a movie, let's wait till death to the broadcast time!!!
Like I mentioned the previous time, I am working hard to create more opportunities to meet again..
Please click the link to participate!!!

Too bad it is on a Monday.. Unable to attend TT Not coming.. It would be great if it was on a weekend.. Sad TT
(If only I participated.. Ha).. If no one is coming, I will watch alone.. and finish all the snacks!!!

Up-close looking at Pico..

Nevertheless, everyone must come, this is an opportunity which does not come often!!!

original messages from Miracle
translation credit to Karaholic Red4Summer (big thanks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment